Saturday, May 15, 2010

"Love is in the Air"

Had a fabulous engagement shoot with Richard and Sarah last weekend! The weather started out cloudy, but soon cleared for some good old fashioned 'warm and fuzzies'. This was my first time shooting in Ap Mode on my camera since taking those 2 courses, and it went not too badly. The session felt very relaxed and I thoroughly enjoyed myself!

Here are a few of my favorites from this session.

I also got some great feedback from a photographer friend regarding changes I could make with regards to working in open sunlight and shade spots, as well as changing up my aperture setting for the best possible shot. I look forward to putting into practice at my next engagement session this weekend!

Richard and Sarah, thanks again for the pleasure of doing your engagement session. I hope you had as much fun as I did!

Leaning on His Everlasting Arms,

Denise

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful work, Denise! I still can't believe Sarah is all grown up & getting married! How are you, Joe, & the kiddos? ;o)