Just a note about the tree you will see with the heart carved in it. It originally had a J+E in it, so I just played around with it on Photoshop Elements 5.0, and switched the 'E' to a 'Z' so that her and her husband's initials of J+Z would appear in the heart. Just thought it was a cute idea to experiment with.
As always, your comments, and especially constructive criticisms, are so very welcome!
Finally, this is just a collage I was playing around with. I like how it turned out.

Thanks for taking the time to peek at my photography journal!
Leaning On His Everlasting Arms,
Denise










1 comment:
Comments I've received so far...
*Wow! Keep it coming! - H.
*Oh, my word...those are awesome! You really are very, very good...I'm just going to have to plan a trip so you can do a shoot for me...but I doubt even you can make me as cute as those babies in the shoot! ;-) - B.
Post a Comment