Thursday, August 6, 2009

My first 2 photo shoots with my new camera!!

I'm so excited to announce that I've had not one, but two, count em'...two photo shoots, since last Friday!! Not only that, but I have two other potential photo shoot requests stemming directly from these ones. I've just about finished editing, and am hoping to have them done very soon. I had so much fun, I can hardly wait to show you what great clients I had to work with!

Here's a sneak peek...

The first is a young married couple that just announced they were expecting, so I was able to incorporate that in some of the shots...



The second is for the wife and 2 small children of a brave soldier who's in Iraq as we speak!




I hope they are as pleased as I am of the end results. I will post some more soon.

Leaning On His Everlasting Arms,
Denise

2 comments:

Denise said...

Comments I've received:

(regarding the couple's pics)

Wonderful pic!! ~Susan S.

WOW!!! U have talent!! I'm impressed!:)~Lisa W.

Wow this came out sooo nice!! I am thrilled!! Thank you!! They look GREAT...can't wait to see them all!!!!!!!! ~Carrie S.(my client of the couple)

very cute ~Lauren B.

love it! ~Heather S.

I love this picture(Heart hands)and I cant wait to see the rest of this photo shoot!!! ~Jill W.(Client with children)

It's beautiful Denise. well done...
~Dora M.

Denise, you do good work! ~Janet W.

This picture (standing together embracing) is not just a picture but has layers and tells a beautiful story. I love it! Such depth!! Can't wait to see more... ~Denise W.


(regarding children's pics)

These are adorable. I love these pictures. ~Julie G.

very nice pics love those blue eyes ~Dora M.

I love these pics! ~Jill W.(Client with children)

You're a pro! When you're famous I'll say I knew you when...8-) Liked the sneak peak picture!
~BJ

amazing pics ~Dora M.

You are very, very good! ~Sandra M.

Denise, these are lovely! ~Beth D.

love the outfit! he's adorable! ~Lauren B.

love this picture(black and white pic of Mom and little girl)!!!!!! ~Jen M.

Denise said...

(Helpful Comment from my friend Dan of http://www.danmooredesigns.com/ regarding shot of little girl on lawn)

Love the color here and your light is good! When I shoot portraits I always get parallel to the subjects face...depending on your lens, you should try opening your aperture up wide. This will get you much better depth of field. If you can spend about $130US you can get a great portrait lens...Nikkor 50mm 1.8 is a great little lens! A friend recommended it to me, and I can honestly say that it is the best $130 I have ever spent!!