Sunday, August 23, 2009

Backyard visitor...just passin' through

I was feeding our son in the dining room, when my eye caught movement in our backyard through the window of the patio door. When I went to check it out, here's what I saw...you know I had to run and get my camera ; ) He was there for less than a minute before taking off again, but not before I was able to catch the picture.

Unfortunately, I don't have a long range zoom lens so this was as close as I could crop it to see it better...

Here's the original...

Any recommendations for zoom lenses for shots like these? I would love to collect suggestions for my resource file!

By the way, I finished editing the photo shoot with the children and their mom and will post some of them probably by tomorrow.

Leaning On His Everlasting Arms,

Denise

No comments: