Sunday, June 6, 2010

Wedding Bells Will Soon Be Ringing!

I have the privilege this coming weekend to capture Kirby and Casey's wedding!

While checking out the location where we will do the wedding photos afterwards, we did some engagement shots. These are just a few of my favorites! We found some great spots and had lots of fun! So very happy for them!


We tried this set-up shot just for fun. Thought it turned out cute! He thought she was a real head-turner!



Some fun with photoshop!


Well, I found a wonderful assistant to be my second set of eyes for things like crooked boutonnieres and also to be a second camera for those few times where I can't be in two places at once for those special shots that would be a shame to miss...the look on the grooms face at the first sight of his bride, and the special moments between the bride and her father right before going in.

Extra equipment has been rented, checklists and notes are being written. So you can see, lots of practicing, preparing, studying, researching going on before the big day on my part. For this, I thank my little family for endulging me so that I can do my utmost best for this most important day!

Leaning On His Everlasting Arms,
Denise

1 comment:

Lynda'sVoice said...

Wow, Denise! Your lastest pictures of the engaged couple are absolutely great quality. They are blessed to have you do their wedding photos. Your photography has grown leaps and bounds.

The passion, artistry and talent, you possess shows in the end result. I'd recommend you any day. Keep up the awesome work.