I love freckles! Especially on children! The way they sprinkle themselves across those cute noses, and especially little shoulders, is the absolute sweetest and the best!
Here are a few undeniably freckled cuties I came across (posted of course with parental permissions). The birthday girl amongst them!






My only regret was that I didn't get a shot of any freckled shoulders!
A great time was had by all, and the weather was absolutely perfect and brought with it actually a bit of a cool breeze!
Here are a few other favorites from the day to share...


Since I last wrote, I received another generous blessing in the mail of a speedlight by the same loved one that got me the Nikon D80! I am still beyond words and very grateful. To say I've been enjoying the practice and the noticeable difference in the benefit of having it, is an understatement! So, loved one, if you are reading this, thank you again so very much! Your confidence in my abilities and potential as a professional photographer means more than you know. I hope to do you proud!
In closing, tomorrow is the big day when I capture the wedding of Kirby and Casey! Lots of preparation and practice has been going on, and I pray it results in photos they will treasure for always. I will post some from the wedding as soon as is possible.
Well, I hope your summer is filled with laughter, love, and a few little freckled friends for good measure!
Leaning On His Everlasting Arms,
Denise










1 comment:
(Some lovely comments I got from the parents)
"Denise, Thanks for the beautiful pictures! You do lovely work!"~J.
"So adorable! I love the freckles too. :) Did you know that I was saying to the girls that they are getting more freckles now that Summer is here, and (my son) says in a jealous tone, "I want freckles!" LOL! So I look closely at him, and find a couple and say, "Oh! I see a little bit!" And he was as happy as a lark. So silly!
I think your photography is awesome Denise! And I am not just saying that. It has gotten noticeably better by leaps and bounds!"~H.
"Denise, I think you are quite good at capturing pictures!
I am impressed with your shots!" ~T.
Post a Comment