
Here are some of the more formal ones once he fell asleep...

Perfect Little Hands...

And Sweet Little Feet!


In the next several weeks, I will be doing, not only my first Senior session, but also, a Wedding! And after that, I will be doing not only a couples shoot, but later in the summer, my first maternity/family session followed by my first birth story session! So for now, that means tons of research time so that I will be thoroughly prepared. Busy! Busy! Busy! but great for building my experiences, as well as my portfolio!
Well, as for the upcoming wedding, the equipment needed has been rented for several days prior to the wedding for lots of practice time. I was also fortunate enough to be introduced to a couple with vast experience for doing weddings and so appreciate all that I will learn from them in order to do the best possible job. I realize the enormous significance of this special day, and I so want the bride and groom to be pleased. So, prayers will be much appreciated in the next few weeks!
Leaning on His Everlasting Arms,
Denise










No comments:
Post a Comment