Last night, I found some great fabrics for backdrops at Wal*mart for a dollar per yard! I got a nice creamy satin-like fabric and also beautiful pale purple to go with the little purple flowered head wreath for the baby's photo shoot I am hoping to do very soon. I also found the cutest metal bucket with wooden handles that I hope I can use too.
Now I just need to go to the library and check out a recommended book called, 'Understanding Exposure' by Brian Peterson. While I'm there, I'll take a look at what else they might have that would give me some good ideas and pointers.
Since I last wrote, I've been able to get permission from a few of the parents of whom I'd taken a picture of their child. I would like to add their children's pictures to my portfolio. So, after I have them sign the release form, I can share those pictures on here as well.
I have thought of a few families to practice on for family shoots, I hope they'll agree.
I can hardly wait!
Leaning On His Everlasting Arms,
Denise
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment