Friday, September 21, 2007

Here's Another Frugal Friday Tip From Me...

I just love Frugal Fridays...


...and now I just love Hotgrafix!! You just have to check out their website. They make beautiful signatures and blinkies for no charge (donation optional). There are all sorts of designers, so if you want to check it out and see whose style you like, you can. Then you just put in your request for one and what you would like to have written on it and what pictures you'd like to have included, and before you know it, it's done. They can even be animated!

Here's the one that was made for me. I loved it so much. It was like getting a gift to open!


Don't forget to visit Biblical Womanhood for more Frugal Friday tips!

Thanks for looking!

Leaning on His Everlasting Arms,

Denise

1 comment:

Denise said...

(nice email I got from Roxanne Pearce photography. Please check her out sometime!)

I so enjoyed your blog!! It is so fun to see a believer who also loves all the things I do; photography, bargains, motherhood, and being a homemaker and Godly wife. I will be checking in often!!!

~Roxanne~

www.roxannepearcephotography.com
www.roxannepearcephotography.blogspot.com