Monday, January 5, 2009

First Picture in 2009!

Before taking down the Christmas tree for another year, I was fooling around experimenting at poses with our baby, and was able to get this great shot. He was looking at my husband behind me. We had trouble getting him to take his hands out of his mouth because he is already teething in the bottom front of his mouth. Even so, I liked the potential in the picture. I was able to do the eye pop. At screen size, you can really tell, but in this small format, it doesn't seem to show up as well. But anyway, it is fun trying!

Here is the unedited version before...


...and the after


Here is a closer look...do you see the "pop"?



Okay, indulge my photoshop experimenting, I just couldn't help myself, here's some more plays...

In a sepia-like shade...

...in black and white...


...and finally(yes, I mean it this time, tee hee!) in black and white with a frame...


I think I want to take pictures of my children every Christmas as they grow up, in front of the tree to see how they change throughout the years. I wish I would have done this with my daughter when she was his age. Oh well, better late than never. In the next few days, I will probably post some of the shots I took for Christmas of them together.

Thanks for indulging me, and especially for looking!!

Happy New Year to all of you!

Denise

No comments: