Friday, March 27, 2009

My first storyboard practices! Fun!!

I belong to a great group where templates and tutorials are shared.

Here's what I came up with for my very first one.


Isn't it a hoot? I love the different expressions from his first experiences with the different baby foods. I chose to do black and white because I knew that the colors would all be assorted in the backgrounds and clothing. So I did that for uniformity and so that it would not be too busy on the eyes.

And here is the second one.

This was just some of my favorite of our son's baby parts that I didn't want to forget. From his little nose, hands, feet, to the little natural swirl in the center of his forhead. So yummy! Again, I chose to do the black and white so that I wouldn't have to worry about matching colors.

If you think you might be interested in joining this group of ladies, let me know and I will be glad to send you an invite(the group is a mixture of beginners, professional "wannabees" like me, and professionals already established in their photography careers).

Well, thanks again for stopping by!

Leaning on His everlasting arms,

Denise

No comments: