Each year as they grow, I want to take a comparison shot of our children. Here is the one from last year.
As you can see, we struggled a bit...

But all in all, it went pretty well.






This last one, I actually took at a relative's house. It was completely spontaneous and she didn't have a chance to smirk before I took it.
I'd be interested to know if some of you do yearly shots and where, or maybe what they might wear each time. I've heard of some wearing their dad's tie or mom's dress and the fun of seeing them grow into it. Just curious!

But all in all, it went pretty well.

This time, with our son being a curious almost toddler, I knew I didn't have time to waste, but I didn't think I'd have to work as quickly as I did! I took about 2 minutes to shoot these pictures before the little one got restless! Surprisingly, I managed to get a few good ones out of the 6 or 7 that I was able to take.





I'd be interested to know if some of you do yearly shots and where, or maybe what they might wear each time. I've heard of some wearing their dad's tie or mom's dress and the fun of seeing them grow into it. Just curious!Ever Leaning On His Everlasting Arms,
Denise










No comments:
Post a Comment