Friday, May 25, 2007

Infant Shots...

In furthur preparation, I sorted through my own photos for ideas to use for the baby's shoot. Here's what I found. (All of the photos on this particular post were taken with Fuji Finepix A205). They sure brought back a lot of memories...

"The Calm Before The Storm"
This one was taken just before we were hit with the first of 3 hurricanes, hurricane Charlie just 3 days after our daughter was born. This one to me is like the calm before the storm.


(Please excuse the quality, taken with a disposible camera the day after the hurricane.) Our daughter was only 3 1/2 days old. I used it because I like the pose in her pawpaw's arms.

This one was taken in a clothes basket taken a few days later. Our power was down for 7 days, so our church family who had a generator allowed us to do some much needed laundry. They were such a blessing during that time.

"Someone's Sleepy"
A picture taken on our daughter's baby dedication day.

These two photos were of my husband's grandmother. She passed away the following spring so they are my most precious pictures of her and our daughter who she had just met for the first time. They were taken during the second or third hurricane in just a few short weeks. We came up to protect ourselves and had a much needed rest as well.


Our very own "Gerber Baby"
















No comments: