So much has happened since the last time I wrote. Both good and bad. I got the PSE 5.0 program in the mail on Saturday. I was so excited. However, when I went to install it on my computer, it wouldn't take it because we didn't have Windows xp. I'm so disappointed! I don't want to send it back though because if we get another computer in the next couple of years, I know I'd wish I'd have kept it. So I must put it aside for now. I was so looking forward to using it with my first photo shoot.
Well, now to the good news. I may have 2 potential clients for future shoots! I'm really hoping they work out. It was so encouraging to me. I was approached by 2 families at church on Sunday after telling them about my deciding to pursue photography. The first for a Christmas shoot and the other a potential wedding!
Wow! I'd better pray really hard that we can save up to get the Windows xp program since we can't get a new computer right now.
Leaning On His Everlasting Arms,
Denise
Tuesday, May 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment