Denise, Really pretty pictures! I love #1, but it looks like there's a dead little guy in there. I think I would be tempted to crop closer on some of the other shots, I forgot what #'s I was going to say. I really like the textures in the one (stone, scrollwork, wood) but I'm afraid the butterfly gets a little lost in all that at the same time. I would def. crop closer on the last few with the dirt in them. Nice work!
I am a stay at home mum to our 2 children! My desire is to pursue photography as a career. I love those photographs taken 'in the moment'. I have a Nikon D80 & I am self-taught for the most part, so I will appreciate any feedback--the good, bad and the ugly. Right now, I am focusing on building my skills and portfolio. Hence, this blog.
1 comment:
Denise,
Really pretty pictures! I love #1, but it looks like there's a dead little guy in there. I think I would be tempted to crop closer on some of the other shots, I forgot what #'s I was going to say. I really like the textures in the one (stone, scrollwork, wood) but I'm afraid the butterfly gets a little lost in all that at the same time. I would def. crop closer on the last few with the dirt in them.
Nice work!
Post a Comment