Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Just Foolin' Around...

Our baby is about to turn "Fwee" years old. All I can do is just shake my head in disbelief. Where has the time gone? Sigh... Here is just something I'm toying with. Please excuse the mess and the lighting wasn't that great. Not exactly portfolio worthy for sure and not exactly professional, but fun to play around. She is very much into Ballerinas(she says "ballerlinas") and dancing like one. She even shuts her eyes when she's twirling, like she's right into it. What a ham of a daughter we have.
(These are the before and after)

















Here is a little montage I did for our family and friends. Enjoy!! Before viewing, you'll need to mute my website music by clicking on the pause symbol on the blue music icon on the bottom left of this website.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awwww
Thanks for sharing!
That is adorable!
I can see the photography is going well, cute pics!
Lisa Willis :)