So much has happened in the last year!
Since my last entry, we've had a new baby boy and he is keeping us quite occupied. Pleasantly so, I might add.
Since my last entry, we've had a new baby boy and he is keeping us quite occupied. Pleasantly so, I might add.
I've still been practicing my composition and have gotten some great work to add to my portfolio. I will be posting some of it over the next little while. I'd love to hear what you think. I know I can always improve. I have so much to learn still.
As you can imagine, I am able to get a lot of practice now photographing our new baby. So I am trying to take advantage while I still have the privilege of watching him sleep, grow, smile, coo, not wiggle too much, etc,. You get the idea. The possibilities are endless.

I will be sharing some of my practice shots as I go, and again, would love your feedback on composition. I love to learn, and as they say, "you're only as good as your last (photo)"
Our computer went kaput just after the new year, and we finally were able to get a new computer! Yay!! So I am finally able to use the Photoshop Elements 5.0 that I bought over a year ago. Of course, the first thing I did was purchase "Photoshop Elements 5.0 for Dummies". I'm so excited!!
Well, I'm off to collect some of my favorites over the last year since I last posted. So please, come back again soon!!
Leaning on His Everlasting Arms,
Denise










No comments:
Post a Comment