Monday, December 29, 2008

It's so exciting to learn new things!!

I have been playing around with my Photoshop Elements 5.0 and have been having a ball learning as I go!

Here are a few of my plays.

This shot was taken at the local county fair back in October. It was kind of tricky to take the shot with the duck in the cage, but fun trying, and still salvageable. I love the final result.

Here is the original shot before...


...and the after


These shots I experimented with the "eye pop" to focus on their eyes. I used the tutorial from Scraps of Jacki's Life . I love the look. I think it is subtle enough to look natural, but still draws you to their eyes.

Here is the original shot of our daughter before ...

... our daughter after

My original shot of our son before ...


... and the finished shot of our son after


I am trying to find a tutorial to show me how to bring out Christmas lights on a tree. I've seen it where they can be made to almost glow. Just beautiful! You can almost catch them twinkling. I just can't quite figure out how to do it on my program. The tutorials I've seen are not for the PSE 5 that I have. Oh well, it's fun to experiment.

Well, I hope you've enjoyed looking! Remember, your feedback and/or constructive comments are very much welcome!

Leaning on His Everlasting Arms,

Denise

No comments: