Friday, September 24, 2010

My First Full-Term Maternity session!

I just finished editing my first full term maternity session done this earlier this week. Can't wait to capture the birth story coming up any day now! Those intimate moments between her and her husband: wiping her brow, encouraging her, brushing the hairs off of her face, and for the rest of the siblings: from the wonder of a new sister, the sweetness of a peaceful sleeping baby to the delight of the introductions. I can't wait for my phone to ring very soon, perhaps this weekend!

The following is part 1 of 3 sessions(Maternity/Birth/Family). Because the oldest son was not able to be a part of session 1, when we do the family portraits after the baby is here, I will redo them with him at that time, so just count this family portrait as practice ; ) ♥


Although I wish this picture had been slightly sharper, I love the fact that it shows how a smile is not always necessary for a beautiful portrait. In my opinion, a beautiful portrait is one that draws you in.


Like my own 2 year old, this little one was the hardest to keep still, and had some wild hair to go along with that mischievous grin on her face. So adorable!! She picked the boots to wear all by herself!


Here is my favorite from the whole shoot!

To Falco, Jennifer and family, thank you so much for allowing me to capture your moments!!!


To see more from this particular session, please visit my page on facebook ! I'd especially be honored if you decided to 'like' me and/or left feedback for me.

I hope that those of you who've followed my venture over the past few years, as well as those who've been a part of it, have seen an improvement in my portfolio. Although I still have much to learn, an understatement for sure, I so enjoy the privilege to improve my skills. I love the adrenaline rush it gives me, and I love all those of you who've had part in giving me the opportunity to put what I am learning, into practice!!

Please be aware that any of your verbal or written support means more than you know!

Leaning on His Everlasting Arms,

Denise

No comments: